November 28, 2017
Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, Sunday, November 26, 2017…unsigned editorial titled “Let us reason together—there must be a better way than this”.
The article makes no sense and I believe that to be by design. Therefore I will excerpt just a few statements and address.
1. “Not when the country’s official policy toward illegal immigration is….what is it anyway?” Answer: 8 USC Section 1324a…Any person who knowingly hires/harbors/transports any illegal alien is guilty of a felony punishable by 10 years jail, plus $2,000 fine per illegal alien. Examples: Bishop Anthony B. Taylor, John Tyson, OK Foods, Simmons, Senator John Boozman and the recipient is Jeremy Gillam Speaker of the Arkansas House of Representatives and his blueberry harvest.
2. The article alludes to 12 million illegals. The then Bear-Stearns in 1999 did an exhaustive study and concluded there were at least 20 million illegals nesting in the U.S. and could go to 25 million. Accepting the U.S. government’s word for anything is gross stupidity.
3. The article states “illegal immigrants may have very legal American children. What to do then?” Answer: send Ma & Pa packing and if the child is an adult he/she can make the call to stay or leave and if an infant they may return legally when of age.
4. The article says “maybe we should start by admitting that we can’t round them all up and send them back”. President Reagan did. The way we should do it is to cut off all welfare, enforce E-Verify, and arrest previously mentioned CEO’s and the illegals will self deport quickly.
5. “Make these folks legal, guarantee them adequate shelter & wages, not to mention police protection and allow them to come out of the shadows”. It is hard to believe that the writer could be this stupid, i.e. “come out of the shadows” when they demonstrate, protest, make demands, fly the Mexican flag, etc. Also, they already get “shelter & wages”. When Gov. Huckabee was in office he passed a bill that all illegal women would receive free pre-natal care and after delivery, all ancillary services they demand. Similarly Gov. Hutchinson, when he was national border czar made the statement that “illegals could not sleep at night for fear of being caught”. Back to Huckabee, he violated U.S. law—Article I, Section 10 by establishing a Mexican Consulate funded by 3 individuals for the transfer of illegals throughout Arkansas, Tennessee & Western Oklahoma.
This paper has always pushed for open borders and amnesty, e.g. Paul Greenberg.
The cost for Arkansas taxpayers the past year was $17 BILLION to subsidize illegals; all the while 93 million Americans are out of work. 73% of all agriculture projects are performed by Americans. Furthermore, the DACA program is a grandiose lie and if passed into law, each DACA recipient could average bringing in 10 or more of their relatives in any physical condition.
Why are citizens allowing our republic to become a 3rd World dumping ground, which is simply trading down.
Meanwhile we have a $20 TRILLION national debt, military presence in 150 countries, ongoing Mideast wars, & provoking Syria, Russia, Iran, & China. How dare them publish such a traitorous article when our republic is literally on the precipice headed for the abyss?